Saturday, July 27, 2013

Dumbo Update

 
Today there was some exciting news put out over Facebook & Twitter for those of us planning to run the Dumbo Double Dare in California starting August 30, 2013. 
Our official race number (bib numbers) our out!
 
 I don't know about you, but I just loving getting my number. It not only get me super excited that the race is getting closer, but I think it is so fun trying to figure out where your number will end up placing you in the start corral for the race.  
 
My number this race weekend is 22437, so let's hope it is a lucky one!
 
Do you enjoy finding out your bib number? If you are running at Disneyland Half Weekend please share your bib number.
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Corral Placements are finally out and it looks like I will be hang out in corral D for the Disneyland Half! Not to bad, it is right in the middle!

    ReplyDelete