Monday, September 9, 2013

Become Part of the Magic

 I just get home from Walt Disney World yesterday and today is the opening for 2014 Disney Mom's Panel. I am hoping that is a sign of good things to come, because I will be applying for this awesome panel of vacation planers for the third time! Yes, I am crazy, it is the third time? You would think a women who eats, sleeps and dreams Disney, like myself, would be the perfect candidate to help others plan their Disney vacations, so I am just hoping Disney sees it that way too!  
If you would like to learn more about Disney Parks Moms Panel or even put in your application (just remember this isn't a paying gig, its for the love of Disney!), head on over to their website http://disneyworldforum.disney.go.com/recruiting/ today through September 13th.

Will you be applying for the Disney Moms Panel? Have you ever been on the Panel before? If so, tell me about your experience.

 

2 comments:

  1. Good luck! Hopefully the third time is a charm :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks me too! Are you applying Jen? If so, good luck!

      Delete