Sunday, September 15, 2013

Running Coast to Coast in 2013'

In March of this year, I turned the big 4-O! To celebrated this milestone year (and to make myself feel better for getting older) I decided 2013' was going to be the year I went coast to coast with my running and in the process get a special Disney medal to commemorate it! On August 29th, I headed out to Anaheim, California with my sole sister Jen, for a week of fun and adventure. During that week I had the great privilege of experiencing two awesome Disney races, seeing new and old running friends and visiting Disneyland, California Adventure, Downtown Disney and the surrounding areas for the first time in my life. It was an experience of a lifetime and not only did I come back with memories I will cherish forever, I also came home with four new shiny Disney medals, including the Disney's Coast to Coast Challenge Medal.

Proudly displaying my Coast to Coast Medal!

Great Times, Great Friends & Great Memories!

Stay tuned for video & picture highlights coming soon of the Disneyland 10k and the Disneyland Half Marathon.

What was favorite part of the Disneyland Half Weekend? 






No comments:

Post a Comment